Sunday, January 4, 2009

Food and etc

Mostly, I post my recipes on forums. Or I share them with people when I've cooked something for them. And all the time I get told, yeah, I should compile them somewhere. Maybe cobble together a website. A book, even. So I figured, early one Monday morning--as in 12:18AM early, to be precise--that I may as well listen to their suggestion. To post my recipes all in one place. A blog. Figuring that maybe, hopefully, someone, somewhere, would stumble upon said blog, dig what they saw and link all their friends and relatives and whoever else to it.

Me, I'm but a student. While others of my kind get by on takeaway and Mi Goreng, I try and cook a nice meal every day. It's rare for me to be able to afford the best and sometimes my nice meal might involve humble ingredients like chicken wings and pork belly, but really, aren't those things often the best anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment